Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using one of our tree stamps. I decided to highlight the very versatile Sheltering Tree stamp.
In fact, I have a few Sheltering Tree cards coming this month. I loved taking the bare tree, stamping some "snow", and then adding texture and shine to the card.
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree; Labeler Alphabet
- Inks: Soft Sky; Night of Navy; Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Soft Sky; Night of Navy; Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies; Silver and White Twine (nonSU)
- Tools: Softly Falling Embossing Folder