Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using our favorite accessories from the Holiday Catalog. Anyone who knows me, knows I love washi tape! It's always on my ordering list for each new catalog. I couldn't resist the super fun and festive Pinecones and Presents Washi Tape set.
For my card, I decided to highlight this great accessory without a lot of extra supplies.After adding the sentiment and punched out reindeer, the card was missing that last touch. Thank goodness I had some enamel shapes that matched the color scheme. Perfect!
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler; Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Emerald Envy; Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Presents and Pinecones Washi Tape; 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Punch