Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using my favorite Christmas bundle. Of course, I had to highlight the fun Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle. I keep coming back to this bundle time and again!
I also used this card as a fun swap card from some of my fellow demonstrators. I had fun stamping all the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set, but I think my favorite is this sweet little gingerbread man. I decided to layer him on some fun pattern paper and coordinating circles. The card was missing that something extra until I remembered the metallic foil doilies. Perfect little addition to the card!
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Inks: Garden Green; Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock: This Christmas DSP; Cherry Cobbler; Garden Green; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Punch