Welcome to the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration blog hop! This month we are CAEing a fellow Design Team member. As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 5 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop – Jenny G @ Jenny G Paper Stamps. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I chose to CASE this great card from Diana Eichfeld. I always love her cards. She has great attention to the little details in card making! For my CASE, I went a bit more simple, but kept the idea of the layout and layering of DSP. Apparently, I am really digging the purple and blue color combo lately. I've made four different cards using varying shades of purple and blue just this week!
- Stamps: Celebrate Today; Papillon Potpurri
- Inks: Sweet Sugarplum; Tip Top Taupe
- Cardstock: A Little Foxy DSP; 2015-2017 In Color DSP; Pool Party; Sweet Sugarplum; Whisper White
- Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon; 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes
- Tools:Circle Framelits; Elegant Butterfly Punch