Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a Christmas card using nontraditional colors. I decided to go with Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, and Silver. I love the cool look of this card. I embossed the piece of Mint Macaron with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to give some extra dimension to the card. The trees were stamped from the Foxy Friends stamp set and coordinate with the Perfect Pines Framelits. Unfortunately, I never bought those framelits. Oh well! I just fussy cut the trees. Not a huge deal, but I'm really thinking about buying those framelits now.
- Stamps: Wrapped in Warmth; Foxy Friends
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry; Mint Macaron
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry; Mint Macaron; Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Doilies; Rhinestones
- Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits; Softly Falling Embossing Folder