Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using my favorite Holiday Catalog accessory. I was immediately drawn to the Petals and Paisleys Suite in the catalog. I'm not a huge ribbon fan, but I had to buy the coordinating Ribbon Trio Pack featuring Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, and Delightful Dijon spools.
I've been using these spools of ribbon for a ton of projects and I'm still not sick of them! For this card, I decided to featuring a small strip of Mint Macaron ribbon to "hold" my die cuts in place. I love the pattern mixing and colors of this card!
- Stamps: Jar of Love; Paisleys and Posies
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry; Mint Macaron
- Cardstock: Petals and Paisleys DSP; Copper Foil; Rich Razzleberry; Mint Macaron; Delightful Dijon
- Accessories: Mint Macaron Robbon
- Tools: Paisley Framelits; Lots of Labels Framelits