Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a tree card. The Sheltering Tree stamp set has so many different uses! For this card, I decided to leave my tree bare and make it a Halloween tree. A bit of washi (with silver foil) adds a bit of fun and dimension to the background. And of course I had to add a pumpkin somewhere. Here the pumpkin becomes my sun.
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree; My Hero; Labeler Alphabet
- Inks: Perfect Plum; Pumpkin Pie; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Basic Black; Basic Gray; Whisper White
- Accessories: Halloween Night Washi Tape
- Tools: 1 3/8" Circle Punch