Another great sneak peek video for this Friday.
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a shaker card. Last month I borrowed Sheltering Tree from a friend and ended up stamping some extra trees and images to use later. This simple tree was perfect to build a shaker card from. I added a bit of color directly onto the tree and then repeated the color with some punched confetti stars. The shaker part was missing something so I added some great metallic sequins. Perfect! Some washi tape and a simple sentiment completed the card.
- Stamps:Sheltering Tree, Jar of Love
- Inks: Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand
- Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Moroccan Washi Tape
- Tools:Lots of Labels Framelits, Confetti Stars Punch