Before we get to today's card, I'm sharing this great sneak peek video from the Holiday Catalog. Look for a new video everyday from now until September 1st!
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the technique below.
I knew I had to use the No Bones About it stamp set at my focal point. The solid color dinosaurs and skeletons are perfect for the spotlight technique! I stuck to a simple color scheme of blue and green and started playing with my dinosaur. After spotlighing the middle dino, I made sure to add a few embellishments. I'm especially in love with the new enamel shapes. Very versatile!
- Stamps: No Bones About It
- Inks: Pacific Point; Emerald Envy
- Cardstock: Pacific Point; Tempting Turquoise
- Accessories: 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Dots
- Tools: Confetti Stars Punch; Squares Framelits