Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a gift card holder. I found this design on Pinterest and ran with it. I really love the Sweet Li'l Things DSP and had to highlight it in some way. The turtle design was perfect as a border for my gift card holder. This design has a space for a gift card (under the flap), while still having space inside to right a note.
- Stamps: Petite Pairs (retiring)
- Inks: Tangelo Twist (retiring)
- Cardstock: Sweet Li'l Things DSP (retiring); Hello Honey (retiring); Pool Party
- Accessories: 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape (retiring)
- Tools: Hexagon Embossing Folder (retiring)