Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the requirements from the April Mystery Challenge.
This month, I went with three elements: shape, color, and tool. I stamped and punched a bunch of flowers in Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow to create a bouquet. I added a heat embossed sentiment. Candy dots, a bow, and a punched out sentiment completed the card. The finished card is more subdued than my usual design and palette, but it's a nice change. I love doing these mystery challenges. I never know what I will end up creating.
- Stamps: Flower Shop; Petite Petals; Perfect Pairs (SAB)
- Inks: Hello Honey; Mossy Meadow; Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Daffodil Delight; Mossy Meadow; Early Espresso; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Candy Dots; Crumb Cake 3/8" Stitched Ribbon
- Tools: Washi Label Punch; Pansy Punch; Petite Petal Punch; Espresso Embossing Powder