Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using punches. I pulled out two punches that I haven't used in awhile: Petite Petals and Hexagon Punch!
Two of my friends are having babies in the next couple of months and I always make baby cards for their sprinkles. One is having a girl (hence the pink card) and the other is not finding out until the birth (hence the gender neutral card). I love the play of pattern, color, and shape on these cards. Fairly simple, but the layers make the card. And my favorite part hands down is the strip of Metallic Glitter Tape (silver) and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. That little bit of sparkly just finishes the card for me!
- Stamps: Petite Pairs; Six Sided Sampler
- Inks: Crumb Cake; Blushing Bride; Basic Gray; Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: Neutrals DSP; Blushing Bride; So Saffron; Whisper White; Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
- Accessories: Candy Dots; Metallic Glitter Tape (silver)
- Tools: Hexagon Punch; Petite Petals Punch