Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using items from the mystery challenge...
I decided to go with four different elements: color, technique, tool, and special element. And I love how this card turned out! I started with a piece of watercolor paper and played with the watercolor emboss resist technique to create the sentiment. From there, I repeated the ink colors in the three layers of cardstock. I incorporated two different embossing folder to give the card more texture. Finally I added a thin stripe of Wink of Stella along the raised portion of the stripes (see pic below for glitter detail).
Detail of the glitter:
- Stamps: Another Thank You
- Inks: Watermelon Wonder; Bermuda Bay; Wild Wasabi; Versamark
- Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder; Bermuda Bay; Wild Wasabi; Watercolor paper
- Accessories: Wink fo Stella; White Embossing Powder
- Tools: Decorative Dots Emboss Folder; Stripes Emboss Folder; Heat Gun; Aqua Painter