Today's card is featured over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and features a fun color challenge:
I somehow ran out of Tip Top Taupe cardstock in my crazy Christmas card frenzy. No worries, I still have the ink! And my Real Red ink just went dry and I don't have a handy reinker. Never fear, I have Cherry Cobbler! Close enough.
For the actual card, I went with this cute reindeer tag that I saw online. Yep, that's my fingerprint. From there, I added a simple sentiment and some dsp. As a final touch, I added a strip of washi tape (couldn't resist the contrasting green).
- Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015
- Inks: Tip Top Taupe; Cherry Cobbler
- Cardstock: Merry Moments DSP; Early Espresso; Whisper White
- Accessories: 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape; Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
- Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch