Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the following colors:
Color challenges are always so much fun and always stretch my creativity. For this card, I immediately knew I wanted to make a masculine birthday card, but played around with a lot of layers and layouts before deciding on this one. I wanted to keep the card simple but add some kind of dimension. Enter my stash of embossing folders. I love adding texture to cards through embossing folders. I went with Simple Stripes, but contrasted that with the polka dot paper. Love the simplicity of this card!
- Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Inks: Pacific Point; Call Me Clover
- Cardstock: 2018-2020 In Color DSP; Balmy Blue; Pacific Point
- Accessories: Crumb Cake Ribbon
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Stripes Embossing Folder