Today's card is featured over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and features a trio of grateful animals. I love the Thankful Forrest Friends stamp set. I wanted to make a cute little gratitude parade. At the final second before running the Olive piece through the Big Shot, I added a strip of Blackberry Bliss washi tape. I think that little finished touch makes all the difference.
- Stamps: Thankful Forrest Friends
- Inks: Tip Top Taupe; Delightful Dijon; Lost Lagoon; Blackberry Bliss
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze; Old Olive; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape
- Tools: Ovals Framelits; Hardwood Embossing Folder