I bought these Christmas tags last year from the clearance rack and promptly forgot about them in the Christmas supply box. Thank goodness I rediscovered them! These are perfect use as layering pieces on greeting cards. I added some other DSP and afew punched circles. As final touches, I added some washi tape and my favorite accessory: candy dots!
- Stamps: Retired SU sentiment; random starburst stamp
- Inks: Real Red; Calypso Coral
- Cardstock: Snow Festival Tags (retired); Nordic Noel DSP (retired); Trim the Tree DSP (retired); Cucumber Crush; Real Red; Kraft
- Accessories: Brights Candy Dots; Washi Tape
- Tools: 1" Circle Punch; 3/4" Circle Punch