Day 3's card celebrates my love of washi tape! I have a huge bin of washi tape and I still buy more when I end up at Michael's or Joann's. For this card, I used washi tape from Stampin' Up. I love that they now sell washi tape that coordinates with all their colors. I love this card so much! I may have to make a few more.
- Stamps: Festival of Trees
- Inks: Old Olive; Mossy Meadow; Cherry Cobbler
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler; Old Olive; Whisper White
- Accessories: Season of Cheer Washi Tape; retired washi tape
- Tools: Star Punch; Tree Punch