Today's card is featured over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and features a current favorite of mine: Sprinkles of Life stamp set. Actually, this set isn't mine. I borrowed it from a friend for the month, but I have fell in love with the set. In total, I've made six different card variations in just a few weeks. I'm getting all the use of this stamp set before I give it back.
For this card, I decided to play off of the natural colors of trees and use more of favorite Cherry on Top DSP. I found some coordinating pattern paper in the stack and had fun layering it in a nontraditional way. I love all the white space on this card. It reminds me of fresh and bright interiors. Love it!
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
- Inks: Cucumber Crush; Tip Top Taupe; Pool Party
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake; Cherry on Top DSP; Whisper White
- Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots
- Tools: Tree Builder Punch