Today's card is featured over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and features a card made with my favorite DSP. Even though it's been around since June, I am still in love with my Cherry on Top Paper Stack. The fun patterns and bright colors keep calling me back!
I decided to use one of the busier patterns as a base for a fun card. Thankfully a friend lent me her Sprinkles of Life stamp set. It works perfectly with the paper. I stamped and punched/cut out a simple ice cream cone to fill out the center of my card. I used the colors from the pattern paper and added some layered cardstock. I finished the card with a few Bermuda Bay candy dots.
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
- Inks: Cucumber Crush; Watermelon Wonder; Crushed Curry; Bermuda Bay; Pool Party
- Cardstock: Cherry on Top DSP; Bermuda Bay; Cucumber Crush; Pool Party; Watermelon Wonder; Crushed Curry; Whisper White
- Accessories: Brights Candy Dots
- Tools: Tree Builder Punch