Today’s card is featured over at Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration and features a fun card sketch challenge today.
I started with my favorite color combination: Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive. From there I started pulling pattern patterns I liked to use a base. After arranging and rearranging, I settled on these patterns. (Hint: the blackberry bliss pattern paper is actually washi tape over a piece of very vanilla) I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set one last time to make some pretty flowers.
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss; Old Olive
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss; Very Vanilla; Pretty Petals DSP; Typeset DSP
- Accessories: Happy Haunting Washi Tape
- Tools: Circles Framelits; Corner Rounder