Today's card is featured over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and features a fun color challenge: Pool Party, Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip.
I wanted to incorporate Hello Honey, but alas! I was out of Hello Honey cardstock. What is a girl to do? Take a brayer and color some whisper white with Hello Honey ink. For the rest of the card, I wanted to be simplistic yet fill the card with embellishments. My favorite part is the gold sequins. Love them!
- Stamps: Flower Shop; Friendly Wishes; Petite Petals
- Inks: Pool Party, Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip; Pool Party; Whisper White
- Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim
- Tools: Pansy Punch; Petite Petals Punch; Brayer