With my last stamp club order, I chose projects all related to the chalkboard style. I saw some really cute cards online and wanted to use them as inspiration. The first card was made for my New Products class. I wanted to showcase one of the new stamp sets: Friendly Wishes. This set is perfect for the chalkboard style. I layered a few pieces of DSP to help highlight the chalkboard paper. I also layered a few different stamps to create the main focal piece. Lastly, I added some rhinestones to finish the card.
- Stamps: Friendly Wishes; Chalk Lines
- Inks: Yellow Citrus Chalk Ink; Aquamarine Chalk Ink; Rose Coral Chalk Ink
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana (retired); Chalkboard paper; Best Year Ever DSP (retired)
- Accessories: Rhinestones
The second card is my homework for stamp club. Pam gave us a sketch and we had to create a card from the sketch. For this card, I wanted to highlight the chalkboard paper in a different way. I created the tag, but realized that that it looked a little plain just stamped. So I added the stars punch and everything started to come together.
- Stamps: Friendly Wishes
- Inks: Rose Coral Chalk Ink
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay; Chalkboard Paper; Birthday Bash DSP (retired)
- Accessories: Gold 1/8" Ribbon; Orange Polka Dot Washi Tape
- Tools: Confetti Stars Punch; Scallop Tag Topper Punch