Not a lot of crafting done this week. You'll see why with the pictures...
1. Check out that look Arthur is giving Nick! He didn't quite know what to think of the big boys in his house.
2. My Thirty-One box was delivered this week. I took advantage of the 12 weeks of summer hostess specials and scored a Canvas Crew Tote (in back), rope strap for Canvas Crew Tote, Zipper Pouch, Double Duty Caddy, Fresh Market Thermal (so big!), a Wristlet strap for my All About the Benjamins wallet, and a couple of key fobs. I've already been using the key fobs and zipper pouch. Looking forward to using my new Fresh Market Thermal for picnics. Check out the site for great products and make sure to use me as your consultant.
3. I started my summer capsule wardrobe this week. So far, so good. The above picture is a preview of my outfits. I'm taking daily pictures to compare when I do my first update.
4. For some reason, Arthur thought laying on the kitchen floor was a very comfortable place. Silly little boy!
5. This morning's adventures included mini golf. Fun times fun times.