A recap of last month’s goals:
- Finish my April PL pages — Success! I even caught up Arthur's album!
- Put up my retired supplies for sale on FB — Fail. I didn't get the items listed online, but I did sort them from my main stash. This will be added to next month's goals.
- Clean out my card kits box — Success! I've got a much better handle on this box as of this month. I cleaned out some of the old kits and updated how many kits I have of each set.
- Make one non-PL or card craft — Success! I got my new chalkboard calendar up onto the wall. Hopefully this helps me stay on top of my blog posts.
- Curate at least one craft related Pinterest boards — Success! I deleted a few old boards that I'm just not using anymore. I also did a bit of shuffle of my To Make/CASE board.
This month’s goals:
- Finish my May PL pages -- Always, always, always a goal.
- Evaluate the state of the twins' scrapbooks and make a plan to catch up -- I have a giant stack of crap for the twins' books but am at least a few summers behind. Really need to attempt to catch up or at least get a game plan set.
- Send out any remaining thank you cards for SU and Thirty-One orders -- Trying to be better at using my cards.
- Organize the kid crafts cabinet -- It's a bottomless pit right now. Need to get that thing organized.
- Put up my retired supplies for sale on FB -- Carry over from last month. I need to get this done and this stuff out of here.