One of March-April's featured classes is Special Occasions. You often need a sympathy, congratulations, wedding, and baby card throughout the year, but don't usually make them. This class fixes that problem while using some great new products from SU!
For the wedding card, I wanted to feature my new Butterfly Thinlits. This card has a lot going on without being overly complicated.
- Stamps: Your Perfect Day
- Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe; Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe; Sahara Sand; Whisper White; Something Borrowed DSP
- Accessories: Roses
- Tools: Butterfly Thinlits; Label die cuts
The baby card highlights the new baby suite products from the Occasions catalog. The only piece I didn't use was the washi tape. I also have a version of this card in pink, yellow, and gray, and one in just yellow and gray.
- Stamps: Little Sunshine
- Inks: Basic Gray; Lost Lagoon
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Sweet Dreams DSP
- Accessories: Sweet Dreams buttons; Gray twine
- Tools: Sweetheart Punch; Square Framelits