A recap of last month’s goals:
- January PL pages — Success! I finished both the family album and Arthur's album. That puts me ahead in my book. Now to move to February's pages.
- Get new Meetup group up and running —Success! I started my group when I returned from Indiana in January. I got it moving in February. I've met some wonderful new crafting friends and even made a few sales. I hope to continue the momentum throughout the rest of spring.
- Finish retreat crafts — Success! I got all these done with about a week to spare. So excited!
- Start Sarah’s wedding crafts – Fail.... We (Sarah and her bridesmaids) need to do a Skype date and discuss all of this stuff. I leave for Indiana on March 17th, so I need to have a plan in place the first week in March.
- Prep examples for March and April classes — 50% Success. I've gotten one class prepped, I need to finish the other.
This month’s goals:
- February PL Pages -- Next month on my list. I've got a ton of supplies pulled for it (pink, red, and brown), but now I need to actually do it. And I want to get it done before I leave for Indiana.
- Preschool crafts for March 12th -- We are hosting that day and the theme is colors and shapes. I'm thinking of doing a punched shapes rainbow...
- Prep Sarah's wedding crafts before March 17th -- Need to get this done!
- Have a clean craft area before I leave -- I love coming home to a nice and clean craft area. I need to make sure it's clean when I leave. Right now it's horrendously messy...