A trip to Michael's for adhesive. I ended up grabbing a nice invitation stamp, coffee stamps, Valentine's hearts, ribbon, and washi, and a great "Home" sign.
My Steals order came with another set of Echo Park Through the Year cards and a boy themed kit and paper pad.
While at Marshall's I found some great tissue paper for retreat gifts and stationary.
My Paper Issues swag bag arrived. Full of heart and pink. These items will definitely make appearances for my February PL pages.
I got my January SU club order:
- Girl's Night Out stamp set (Sarah's wedding items)
- Memento Black Ink (for Blendibilities coloring)
- Gold Sequin Trim (just super pretty)
Yesterday I hit Michael's again for some class supplies (kraft journals and sticky strip), but of course I grabbed more stuff:
- Lots of clearances alphas
- Clearanced purple washi tape
- Clearanced purple flowers
- Bucket of flowers
- Scrabble tiles
- Clearanced Boy kit
- Clearanced PL Dreamy kit