A recap of last month’s goals:
- 30 Days of Craft Ideas -- Fail! I just never got around to curating my Pinterest boards.
- Put away/organize my new craft space -- Success! I got everything organized and put away. See my post here for the details.
- Finish my DD album -- Success! I totally finished this within the first two weeks of January.
- Finish 2014 PL albums -- Success! Done and done.
- Prep 2015 PL albums -- Success! I got my supplies around and decided on some style issues. I've even started pulling cards...
- Plan and make winter social crafts -- Success! We got everything ready and had a great time.
This month’s goals:
- January PL pages -- I've got my plan. I've got most of pictures printed. Now I just need to complete my first PL month of 2015.
- Get new Meetup group up and running -- I started a more local group and have a few members. February I want to focus on building a base and figuring out the best days and times for classes.
- Finish retreat crafts -- I've got a few surprises in the works.
- Start Sarah's wedding crafts -- I need to get started on these items for her wedding April.
- Prep examples for March and April classes -- I want to work a month ahead of time. This will ensure that I actually have supplies before class (slip-up this month). I'm thinking flower cards for March.