For October's big crafting goal, I am attempting to make a different designed card everyday. Instead of flooding everyone's feed with tons of posts, I am just going to do a weekly wrap-up post with my cards. Apparently this week was all about Halloween and Thanksgiving cards. Next week I'm going to break out into non-holiday cards.
- Stamps: Fall Fest; random Michael's stamp
- Inks: White Craft Ink; Tangerine Tango
- Cardstock: Black; Tangerine Tango; Crushed Curry; Motley Monsters DSP; Frightful Night DSP (retired)
- Tools: Circles Framelits
A simple negative image to make a fun 3D ghost.
- Stamps: September Paper Pumpkin (bats); Fall Fest (face)
- Inks: Basic Black; Tangerine Tango
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Basic Black; Crushed Curry; Motley Monsters DSP
- Accessories: Black and white twine (non-SU)
- Tools: Fun Fall Framelits