For this month's demo swap, we each picked a stamp set from the holiday catalog. I immediately knew that I wanted Festival of Trees. It's simple, yet stunning. I can see so many possibilities...
I found a similarly designed card on Pinterest and ran with it. This card has so many layers, and yet it seems very clean and simple to me. I love the traditional colors and little touches (glimmer star, stars embossing).
- Stamps: Festival of Trees
- Inks: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
- Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Trim the Tree DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Accessories: Frosted Sequins, Green ribbon (non-SU)
- Tools: Scallop Tag Punch, Stars Embossing Folder, Tree Punch