I pulled out my new I Like You hostess stamp set with the intention of creating a great background pattern for a card. I started working and things took a slightly different turn.
Card Inspiration from Cards and Scrapping
I wanted to recreate the inspiration card, but then my hands went in a slightly different direction. I did use the I Like You stamps to create a background pattern for the card. But I added a lot more layers and a different sentiment style. Overall this card looks much better in person. You can actually see the layers in person. The photo looks too flat. But I promise this does look nice.
- Stamps: I Like You; Hello There
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
- Cardstock: Kraft; Whisper White; Fresh Prints DSP (retired)
- Accessories: Coastal Cabana Ruffled Trim Ribbon (retured)
- Tools: Starburst Framelits; 1 1/4" Circle Punch