On the 5th of each month I'll be highlighting five pictures of crafty projects, inspiration pieces, or fun products. I wanted to add some great pictures and give everyone a bit of insight into my creative process.
1. The state of my craft half-room... Yeah. I have some major cleaning to do.
2. Prepping the birthday presents for next weekend. All set!
3. Finally figured out where to put my SU markers. I removed some PL card sets and placed the current colors in the first drawer and the retired colors in the second drawer. Now I can easily grab them and they are being stored horizontally as they should be.
4. Still trying to figure out what to do with my destash pile. I need to try and sell some of this on my FB group and possibly a fall garage sale. Other stuff I'm thinking of sending off as RAKs. Need to sort and decide.
5. Put the finishing touches on my first Project Life album (Oct. 2013 - July 2014). Excited to start on the second volume of 2014.