I've really enjoyed participating in 30 Days of Lists on and off for the past few years. For 2018, the creators offered a season pass getting me all three months of lists (March, September, and December) for a bit of a discount. I jumped at the chance and sign-up. For March's lists, I decided to use the 6x8 PL page protectors, the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party mini kit, and various stickers and embellishments. My plan is to use the same 6x8 album (a Snap Simple Stories album) to house all three months of 30 Days of Lists, my Week in the Life pages (documenting this week), and possibly December Daily. Check out my days #1-10 here. Now are my Days #11-21:
Today's card was featured at February stamp club, but I forgot to post it here. Silly me! This Beautiful Peacock stamp set is a Level 1 SAB item, meaning you can still get it for free with a $50 or more order through March 31st. For my card, I stamped the peacock, tail, and little floral bits to fill up my piece of Very Vanilla. After adding on some DSP, a sentiment, and a few layering pieces, I focused on one last flourish. I created a Calypso Coral "tail" by unraveling a piece of Shimmer ribbon to the desired length. I used a small piece of Bermuda Bay ribbon to tie my unraveled piece off and attached to the peacock.
- Stamps: Beautiful Peacock (SAB)
- Inks: Calypso Coral; Bermuda Bay
- Cardstock: Bundle of Love DSP; Gold Foil; Very Vanilla; Bermuda Bay; Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Shimmer Ribbon (Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay)
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits
Reading: The Philosopher's Flight by Tom Miller. It was my BOTM selection from February. An interesting mix of historical fiction and steampunk. Enjoying it so far.
Watching: Another Period is back and it's amazing. The show is so stupid, but I love it.
Listening: Loving the new singles from CHVRCHES. Can't wait for the new album to be released.
Making: I've printed the pictures for the Week in the Life album, now I need to put it all together. I've gotten Monday finished so that only leaves me with 6 more days...
Feeling: Getting away for a few hours yesterday really helped me recharge.
Planning: I made our Spring Bucket list yesterday. Now to plan out some activities and get doing!
Loving: The ability to put books on hold and grab them from the shelf is amazing... Half my reads for April are currently on hold.
How about a trio of cute pandas for today? At first, I wasn't drawn to these pandas as my SAB pick, but then I saw all the amazing cards others made. I knew I had to get them. And since then, I have made some great cards. This one is simple, but striking. The pandas are framed by this piece fo fun DSP from the Tutti-Frutti pack. After adding the pandas on, I decided to leave off other embellishments to focus on the paper.
- Stamps: Party Pandas (SAB)
- Inks: Basic Black; Rich Razzleberry; Sweet Sugarplum; Peekaboo Peach; Calypso Coral; Island Indigo
- Cardstock: Tutti-Frutti DSP; Island Indigo; Whisper White
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Washi Tape Punch (retired)
I love this great card of layered DSP. I always want to highlight the beautiful patterns of our DSP, but often we mask it under stamps and other pieces. For this card, I kept my stamping to a simple sentiment to showcase the beautiful flowers.
- Stamps: Suite Sayings
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry
- Cardstock: Petal Garden DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits
Today’s card is a quick and easy card that I adore. I simply stamped a bunch of butterflies and added a great sentiment. I would love to repeat this card with different color combinations.
- Stamps: Watercolor Wings
- Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black
- Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
- Accessories: Rhinestones
As soon as I saw the Sale-a-Bration brochure, I had to have the Party Pandas stamp set! It's just so incredibly cute. I decided to play with circles and stripes for the design of the card. I embossed a piece of Whisper White paper with the Polka Dot embossing folder and repeated those dots in the DSP and the die cut shapes. For contrast I chose of piece of striped DSP as a background layer. After stamping and coloring my panda, I added some fun bright sequins. I love how the panda is juggling the sequins.
- Stamps: Party Pandas
- Inks: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
- Cardstock: Picture Perfect Party DSP, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Accessories: Tutti-Frutti Sequins
- Tools: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Die Cuts, Washi Label Punch (retired)
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a Get Well card. The SAB featured Blossoming Basket Stamp Set was the perfect choice. I stamped the basket in Basic Black and set to coloring with various Stampin' Blends. From there I added a hand drawn border to help define my square of white before adhering it to the embossed piece of cardstock. The Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (also SAB item) was the perfect finisher.
- Stamps: Blossoming Basket
- Inks: Basic Black, Stampin' Blends (Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral)
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
- Accessories: Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon
- Tools: Basket Weave Embossing Folder
I've really enjoyed participating in 30 Days of Lists on and off for the past few years. For 2018, the creators offered a season pass getting me all three months of lists (March, September, and December) for a bit of a discount. I jumped at the chance and sign-up. For March's lists, I decided to use the 6x8 PL page protectors, the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party mini kit, and various stickers and embellishments. My plan is to use the same 6x8 album (a Snap Simple Stories album) to house all three months of 30 Days of Lists, my Week in the Life pages (documenting this week), and possibly December Daily. Here are Days #1-10: