Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
Let's see how I did with my Fall TBR pile: 4 out of 10 is not very good...
- An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
- Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine ✓
- Hidden Figures by Margot Shetterly ✓
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
- Logan's Run by William F. Nolan
- The Mummy by Anne Rice ✓
- Star of the Sea by Joseph O'Connor
- A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh
- The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton ✓
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon -- I must finish this before the new year.
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman -- Our book club selection for January. Excited to read this one.
- Nefertiti by Michelle Moran -- Been on my shelf for way too long.
- No Time Like the Past by Jodi Taylor -- Really want to continue this series...
- Tales from the 1001 Nights by Richard Burton -- Another classic I haven't read before.
- A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh -- Another series I want to continue reading.
- Birthmarked by Caragh O’Brien -- Random pick off my shelves
- A History of the Wife by Marilyn Yalom -- A nonfiction pick that's been gathering dust on the shelf.
- NOS4A2 by Joe Hill -- Random Kindle read
- Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery -- A classic I haven't read in years and years. Would like to do a reread.
Next up on the TBR pile: