Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
I assign each Tuesday a topic and then post my top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join me and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
I'm sad to say that there are definitely some books sitting on my unread shelves that have been there for years... A few of these are actually on my short list for this year. Hopefully I can decrease this list soon.
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- Duchess of Aquitaine by Margaret Ball
- Ireland by Frank Delaney
- The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant
- Contact by Carl Sagan
- Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of a Pie by Alan Bradley
- Born for Liberty by Sara Evans
- The Devlin Diary by Christie Phillips
- Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
Next up on the TBR pile: