Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
I assign each Tuesday a topic and then post my top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join me and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
Let's see how I did with my Winter TBR pile: 6 out of 10 books reads. I will take it!
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon ✓
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman ✓
- Nefertiti by Michelle Moran ✓
- No Time Like the Past by Jodi Taylor ✓
- Tales from the 1001 Nights by Richard Burton ✓
- A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh ✓
- Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
- A History of the Wife by Marilyn Yalom
- NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
- Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- A Magical Match by Juliet Blackwell -- Really want to read the newest Witchcraft Mystery book. Love these cozy mysteries.
- Rest of the Bedwyn Saga by Mary Balogh -- I've read the two prequels, now I would like to read the six main books. Would love to enjoy these and free up room on shelves.
- Another romance series -- Really any series that's currently sitting in my unread piles.
- Out of Africa by Isak Denison -- One of those classics that's been on my TBR list for a very long time.
- The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan -- A nonfiction pick I've been really excited to read.
- The Rose Labyrinth by Titania Hardie -- Random read from my unread shelves.
- Two Chronicles of St. Mary's books by Jodi Taylor -- Love this series! Haven't read a volume for awhile now. Really want to get this moving again.
- 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff -- Keeps popping up on podcasts and blogs I follow. Guess I really need to read this soon.
- Solaris by Stansilaw Lem -- Classic science fiction that I would like to get to.
- Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay -- Another big podcast and blog recommendation.
Next up on the TBR pile: