Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
At the end of every year, there are books that I just didn't get to. Seems like that list gets longer each year. Possibly I will get to some of these in 2018. Here are 2017's leftover reads:
- Discworld series by Terry Pratchett -- This could just be my Top 10, but instead I'll only put it on here once. I started the ~41 book Discworld series way back at the beginning of 2017 and then just never picked the series back up. Hoping to add this back onto my 2018 TBR list.
- The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming -- Part of my Read Your Book Shelf challenge that I just dropped the ball on. I'm still wanting to read this one soon...
- The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl -- Ditto #2
- An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin -- Ditto #2
- Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey -- J and I have been meaning to read this series so we can watch The Expanse. Just never got around to it.
- The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin -- Another great scifi book I really wanted to get to.
- Foundation by Isaac Asimov -- Another scifi one...
- A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh -- I was hoping to continue the Bedwyn Saga after the first prequel, but I just didn't pick this one up yet.
- Tales from the 1001 Nights by Richard Burton -- Classic that I haven't read. Putting this one for January's TBR list to hoping knock this one out.
- The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon -- Been meaning to reread this one to then read the third book in the series. Putting this on my Finishing the Series challenge for 2018.
Next up on the TBR pile: