Let’s check in on August's goals and my progress.
- Read 15 Books -- Fail. Although I did still have a great reading month.
- Wrap up the OBM Care Exchange -- Success! This one went much easier than some of the previous exchanges.
- Finishing sending out OBM cards -- Success! Love spreading the good cheer.
- Pack 10 more boxes -- Success! We are in a good position moving wise.
- Plan and execute 10 more kid activities -- Success! We are knocking it out of the park.
September's Goals: A very short list this month as we are moving at the end. Our biggest goal of this month is moving to Nebraska.
- Read 10 Books -- Still trying to fit in reading.
- Execute the boys's birthday party -- Actually this was a few days ago. And it was amazing!
- Execute the retreat -- So incredibly excited for one last weekend retreat with some of my CA friends. It will be especially nice to get away for a weekend before the craziness of the move.
- Finish packing and move!
Next up on the TBR list: