Here's my randomness for the week:
- October has been an amazing reading month so far. Hoping to finish out strong.
- Mother Nature really needs to make up her mind about the temperatures around here. Four days ago it was a high of 65, today it's a high of 90. Ugh!
- I hate having to go to three different grocery stores, but we save so much money!
- Speaking of, been thinking of trying the new dinner kit service Dinnerly. We like Munchery, but this one is half the price.
- I drank an entire bottle of wine by myself last night and I have a minimal headache this morning. Hmmm....
- That reminds me that I want to make a signature cocktail for Halloween next week. Must go peruse Pinterest.
- Excited about how many Christmas card designs I've made so far. Now to pick one for November's stamp club...
Next up on the TBR pile: