Here's my randomness for the week:
- I'm losing the never-ending battle of having a clean living room... Guess I just need to kick everyone out of the house...
- Still in a weird reading rut. The last few books haven't been great. I'm really hoping this changes this coming week.
- Arthur's so excited to dye Easter eggs this week. I keep holding him off to keep them fresh. I think today's the day.
- Feeling a brain dump is needed.
- The downstairs closet needs to be cleaned out. Not looking forward to that task.
- I need to make a clothing-needed list for the boys. We just got their sandals for this year, but I'm sure they will need a few more things.
- Debating about various local attraction memberships. Thinking we will drop Chabot when it runs out (May). The zoo has been renewed until April 2019. Should we replace Chabot with something else? Need to explore our options.
Next up on the TBR pile: