Here's my randomness for the week:
- I really love playing cruise director. I may need to pursue this angle for a future profession.
- Macarons are my weakness. Definitely had to buy some while in the city yesterday. And I'm not sharing with anyone!!!
- I will miss walking along the water if we ever move out of the Bay Area.
- I need to make some time to read today.
- The pantry needs to be cleaned out soon. I've built up lots of random odds and ends that need to get used or tossed.
- Quentin's belly laughs are getting me through his toddler tantrums.
Next up on the TBR pile: