Here's my randomness for the week:
- J found me a new macbook for a really good price. Excited, but now I have transfer everything over from my old macbook. So much to do...
- I thought I escaped getting the cold everyone else in the house did, but i was wrong. I feel crappy.
- Tea is my best friend right now.
- We've officially lost a library book. Our system allows you to replace the item yourself or pay them to do it. I opted for replacing as the price on Amazon was $5 less than what the library would have charged me. Making a bad situation just a bit better.
- The server has been very very slow for the past two days. Making watching anything difficult with all the pausing.
- I really want to make pot roast for tonight, but that means I need to get off the couch and cut up the veggies and sear the meat. Must get moving...
Next up on the TBR pile: