Let’s check in on February's goals and my progress:
- Read 15 Books -- Success! I read way more than 15 books.
- Gather documents for TK registration -- Fail? So much crap I need to pull but a ton of documents have be a from a specific time period. Seriously very confusing...
- Make Dentist Appointments -- Fail. Never got around to this one.
- Make Eye Appointments -- Success! Arthur and I both got exams. His eyesight is great for his age. Mine is not, but that's not a surprise. I ordered my new glasses and am just waiting for them to be ready (takes longer due to my ridiculously high prescription).
- Buy flowers for the house twice -- Fail. We acquired some flowers right before Valentine's Day so I did have some flowers in the house.
- Paint my nails twice -- Fail. Didn't even do it once.
- Make three new recipes -- Success! I made a dinner, a new side dish, and a new cocktail this month.
- Make donuts twice -- Fail.
- Blog drafts for Feb and March -- Success!
- Have fun at the retreat!!!! -- Major success! It was such a great weekend!
- Read 10 Books -- I'm lowering my expectations for next month.
- Catch up on BOTM books -- I'm running a book behind right now but want to catch up.
- Focus on and complete Week in the Life this month -- This may be a crafty goal, but it will take a bit of life planning also.
- Do something for my birthday -- It's coming super soon... what should I do?
- Check in with a few friends -- There are a few friends I definitely want to check in with this month.
- Keep up with Lunch planning -- I was doing well and then I fell out of the habit.
- Restart MommaStrong (exercise in general) -- I need to do this.
- Make Quentin's 18 month appointment -- Just a reminder
Next up on the TBR list: