Let’s check in on May's goals and my progress.
- Care Exchange Cards -- Success! I finished sending out all of the cards to the participants of this round.
- Finalize summer plans (buy plane tickets) -- Success! Plane tickets were bought. Other plans have been made.
- Figure out J's travel plans -- Success! He actually left over a week ago and will be back next week.
- Institute a library ban for me -- Um... fail. I fully intended on not checking out any books except for the book club selection and any series I am currently reading. And then I went to Dublin and found so many good comics that I just had to scrap my ban and check them out. Oh well.
- Clean out that darn downstairs closet -- Utter and total fail yet again.
- Knock off 5 items from my Spring Bucket list -- Fail. We did a few things, but not enough.
- Plan out a sample schedule for summer -- Success! We are going to have Movie Mondays and Game Night Thursdays. Plus I have a list of activities and some other smaller ideas.
- Get my hard dyed -- Success, but it's not dyed yet. Because of schedules, I had to push this goal out to mid-June. However, the appointment is scheduled! I can't wait.
- Schedule our first pool day -- Success.
- Make our Summer Bucket List (and get started!) -- I'm working on this, but need to finish.
- Work out our whole living situation
- Fill three bags for Goodwill -- Need to get rid of some of the clutter.
- Sell books at Half Price Books -- I have one bag filled and hope to fill another by the end of the month.
- Start the Library Summer Reading Program -- Last year, I got two great books as prizes and Arthur got a book and a few tickets to local attractions.
- Try 5 new recipes -- Falling behind on my 52 new recipes in 2018. Need to try something new this month.
- Read 25 books -- Seems crazy high, but I have a giant stack of comic trades to read.
- Implement our new chore chart -- I'm putting the finishing touches on our plan.
Next up on the TBR list: