Let’s check in on June's goals and my progress.
- Make our Summer Bucket List -- Success! And we're making progress.
- Work out our whole living situation -- Success I guess. Things are still sorta in limbo.
- Fill three bags for Goodwill -- Fail. I really need to get on with some destashing.
- Sell books at Half Price Books -- Fail. Although to be fair, I'm waiting until I fill a second bag before we go. I should be ready to sell at the end of July.
- Start the Library Summer Reading Program -- Success! We've been reading and recording.
- Try 5 new recipes -- Fail. I think I tried one new recipe this past month...
- Read 25 books -- Success!
- Implement our new chore chart -- Success!
- Sell books at HPB -- Carry over goal.
- Read 15 books -- I don't have a huge stack of comics this month to read. So there will be less books but hopefully a comparable page count.
- Enjoy a week with the in-laws -- They are visiting for a little over a week right after the Fourth of July. We have some fun activities planned!
- Gather the twins's school supplies -- We need to get our lists together, backpacks selected, and supplies either bought or sent home.
- Start the birthday party idea gathering -- We're going with a Mad Scientist theme this year and I need to start thinking about what we want to do.
- See at least one movie in the theater (without kiddos) -- J and I haven't seen a movie in the theater for years. I would love to sneak away for a movie or two before the twins leave.
Next up on the TBR list: