Let’s check in on Decembers's goals and my progress.
- Finish sending Christmas cards -- Success! I love sending out Christmas cards every December.
- Plan and buy Christmas presents -- Success! I'm excited that I completed these ahead of the crunch week before Christmas.
- Knock out at least 10 Reading Challenges slots -- Success! I ended my year with a decent bit of reading.
- Plan my 2018 Reading Challenges -- Success! I changed up a few challenges this year for a bit of variety. Excited to get started!
- January blog drafts -- Success! I got a few posts done and all the drafts ready.
January's Goals: This month's goals are all about getting year start correctly. No flashy goals, but some necessary ones.
- Make a Dermatologist Appointment -- I think it's finally time to remove a few moles...
- Make Eye Appointments -- Arthur and I both need to go.
- Make Dentist Appointments -- Ditto
- Make My Doctor Appointment -- I'm due for a physical and a check in about some other issues. Related goal - I'm applying for my medical marijuana card to deal with my migraines. I know California is allowing personal consumption without a card, but I think a card is still a good idea.
- Check in about TK for 2018-2019 -- Arthur will be eligible. Last time I checked, registration was in February, but I know I need to gather some documents.
- Discuss Spring Break Plans -- Trying to decide if I will be going to Indiana or not.
- Finalize Retreat Numbers for February -- I resurrected the Mom group retreat for late February. Deadline for deposits is January 15th. From there I need to book the house and start proper planning, but I need the numbers first.
- Restart Meal Planning/Budgeting -- It's always hard to jump back in after being away for a few weeks. Once I return home, I need to do a pantry inventory and restart proper meal planning.
- Check In with Reoccurring Boxes -- Currently we either subscribe or sometimes subscribe to Munchery, Book of the Month, Kiwi Crate, Lola, Amazon Subscribe and Saves. I know I will be keeping the BOTM box and the Amazon boxes, but the others are up in the air. I think I will be canceling Lola. We do Munchery about once every 6 weeks so I just need to skip. Kiwi Crate is the only one I don't know about.
- Supervise the Q1 Care Exchange -- Sign-ups open on January 1st and close on January 15th with a delivery deadline fo February 5th. I know of at least one minor issue to fix and I'm sure there will be others.
- Send Out All January Cards -- There's only a few, but you know.
- Update Birthday List -- I definitely need to make sure I have all my dates listed so I know who to send cards to.
- Read 3000 pages and 10 books -- Hoping to start 2018's reading off right.
- Schedule winter (Jan-March) activities -- Again, hoping to get the jump on the year. I've got a few activities posted, just need to get the rest on there.
Next up on the TBR list: