Let’s check in on January's goals and my progress.
- Make a Dermatologist Appoitment -- Success. Turns out all my moles are benign.
- Make Eye Appointments -- Fail. I just never got around to this one.
- Make Dentist Appointments -- Fail.
- Make My Doctor Appointment -- Success.
- Check in about TK for 2018-2019 -- Success I guess. I check in and registration opens on March 1st.
- Discuss Spring Break Plans -- Fail. Totally forgot about this one.
- Finalize Retreat Numbers for February -- Success! I've even got a chunk of the nonperishable groceries bought!
- Restart Meal Planning/Budgeting -- Success! After a couple of stock-up store visits, I'm back in track.
- Check in with Reoccurring Boxes -- Success! I canceled a few boxes, checked in with a few, and continued with a few.
- Supervise the Q1 Care Exchange -- Success! We have a few packages outstanding, but the deadline isn't until Feb. 5th. So far, we're doing good.
- Send Out All January Cards -- Success!
- Update Birthday List -- Success! I went through and wrote out all the birthday. Easy peasy for sending cards.
- Read 3000 pages and 10 books -- Success! I actually surpassed my goals with 18 books read and over 5000 pages. I know that I won't be able to keep up this pace, but it was nice to start the reading year off right.
- Schedule Winter (Jan-March) Activities -- Success!
- Read 15 Books -- I did so well in January, I want to keep up the momentum.
- Gather documents for TK registration -- Registration opens March 1st, so I need to get the documents together this month.
- Make Dentist Appointments -- Carry over goal
- Make Eye Appointments -- Carry over goal
- Buy flowers for the house twice -- Trader Joe's and Sprouts have had such pretty flowers lately. I need to brighten up my kitchen this month.
- Paint my nails twice -- I painted my nails over the holidays and forgot how much it makes me happy. Need to keep this going.
- Make three new recipes -- Part of my yearly goals is to make 52 new recipes. I did a few in January, but need to pay attention and make sure I add some new ones this month. I do have a Kofta Patties recipe ready for next week.
- Make donuts twice -- I got a donut cookbook for Christmas and have yet to use it. Granted I was gone for a few weeks, but I'm back and want fun donuts!
- Blog drafts for Feb and March -- Trying to get back into the swing of things on the blog.
- Have fun at the retreat!!!! -- I'm so looking forward to this! I haven't been away overnight from Quentin ever. Momma needs a few days to recharge!
Next up on the TBR list: