Let’s check in on March's goals and my progress.
- Read 10 Books -- Success! I went way above my goal and read 15 books this month! Very excited about my progress this month.
- Catch up on BOTM books -- Success! I'm completely caught up, just in time to receive my April selection.
- Focus on and complete Week in the Life this month -- Success! Documented and completed.
- Do something for my birthday -- Success, I guess. I had a few hours away from the kids and explored Pleasanton.
- Check in with. few friends -- Success!
- Keep up with Lunch planning -- Fail. Totally dropped the ball on this one.
- Restart MommaStrong (exercise in general) -- Fail.
- Make Quentin's 18 month appointment -- Success! He had his appointment on the 30th.
- Clean out the downstairs closet -- It's gotten a bit out of hand and is a catch-all right now.
- Read 15 books -- Upping my goal from last month a bit. Hoping to keep my reading momentum up.
- Meal Plan for all of April -- I've gotten a bit lazy with meal planning. Really hoping to rectify that.
- Do a clothes clean-out for me and the boys -- Looks like it's about time to move Quentin and Arthur up to the next size.
- Figure out our summer travel plans -- Need to figure out when the twins will be coming this year.
- Knock off 5 items from my Spring Bucket list -- I keep forgetting that I made this.
- Try 5 new recipes -- Itching for something new in our rotation.
- reate a grocery and activity budget and stick to it -- Last month got a bit out of hand. Need to get back into a stricter budget this month.
Next up on the TBR list: