Let’s check in on September's goals and my progress.
- Read 2500 pages -- Fail! I only read 2320 pages in September. Hoping to do better in October.
- Finish planning the birthday party -- Success! The planning has been finished. I need to hit the grocery store and decorate.
- Finish buying/prepping our costumes -- Partial fail. I still need to pick up some accessories, but we all have our basic uniform bought.
- Finish my blog fix -- Success! I finally fixed all my back posts. Some aren't perfect but they at least have the big issues fixed.
- Buy plane tickets for Christmas -- Fail. Still need to do this, but I do have a plan.
- Pull off the birthday party! -- The party's Saturday. Gotta get on this!
- Buy treats for the MVPA social -- We look forward to the MVPA Fall Costume Social every year. Now we need to decide on the treats for trick-or-treating.
- Participate in The Mummy Readalong -- I haven't read this one for years. Very excited!
- Make 4 New Recipes -- I haven't tried anything new lately.
- Complete 6 Fall Bucket List items -- I've gotten a start on the list, but looking forward to some itneresting activities in October.
Next up on the TBR pile: